Wednesday, September 14, 2016

IM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!!

          I just came home from the gym proud of myself for completing another step on my path to success. When i came home and saw my sister with a huge smile on my face asking me "how'd it go" i got a warm feeling inside, because someone actually cared about what i do. I immediately thought of all the times i tried to give people that same feeling i just had. Knowing that some people today got that feeling, because i cared about how they are doing made my warm feeling inside even greater. As soon as i thought of all the homework i still have to complete my warm feeling could not get startled. Sure I still have a lot of homework i need to finish, but atleast i dont have as much as when i started. I have to admit the lecture that Dr. Preston gave the class this week about time/dedication and satisfaction really changed my entire point of view on school work and all of the things i dedicate myself to on a daily basis. So, am i having the time of my life? Of course i am! Im actually happy for once instead of always being pressured to complete an assignment just so i dont have to face my teacher the next morning and get the look of shame. That look of shame not only deminishes my day but also detroys my self-esteem. Thank you Dr. Preston.

No comments:

Post a Comment