Monday, September 26, 2016

Mistakes for President

Honestly, I have no credible knowledge on politics. Okay now to the point, I was very confused while looking for fallacies, everything the candidates said seemed so factual. I think everything they said was credible to me, because I think of them as very important people with very important things to say. So, one fallacy that i caught onto was the fact that Trump stated that all of the domestic companies were moving to foreign countries because of taxes. I consider this a fallacy, because he distracted me from considering all of the other possible reasons that companies are leaving to foreign countries and why we are losing jobs. Another fallacy from the debate is when Trump stated that he would release something about his takes(forgot what it was) if Clinton would release her private emails. I thought it was a fallacy, because I questioned what Trump is hiding. Why not release some and prove Clinton wrong? Is he truly hiding something?

No comments:

Post a Comment